Accreditations and Affiliations
Founders Christian School is a K-12 school accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Our accreditation through ACSI provides us with guidance on curriculum, policy and governance, and assists us with school development. Additionally, we seek ACSI recommendations for standardized testing of our students to provide parents with meaningful feedback on student progress in all areas of our curriculum.
Statement of Faith
Because we believe that the Holy Bible is the Inspired, Infallible, and Inerrant Word of God, it alone is and will be the basis and authority of answering any and all questions regarding the purpose, structure, and function of the church. The following five essential and non-negotiable statements of faith are the foundation and framework on which this constitution and these by-laws are based.
- We believe in a high view of God. God is absolutely sovereign in all things. The church is established and exists for His glory alone. God is directing and working all things after the counsel of His own will.
- We believe in a High View of Scripture. Because the Bible is the Inspired, Infallible, and Inerrant Word of God in the original language passed down to us without change, it is the absolute and final authority on all matters.
- We believe in the Preaching of Sound Doctrine. Maintaining a high view of God and a high view of scripture necessitates the preaching, teaching, and practicing of sound doctrine. Doctrine always precedes duty.
- We believe in personal holiness. Though we are in the world, we are not of the world. We are accountable to God and to each other for what we do and how we live, for we have been bought and are not our own. We belong to Christ. (1) Ps. 22:28, Ps. 33:6-9, Ps. 115:3, Dan. 4:34-35, Isa. 40:17-18, Rom. 9:13-29, Rev. 4:11 (2) 2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Pet. 1:19-21 (3) 2 Tim. 4:1-5 (4) Matt. 18:15-17, 1 Cor. 6:18-20, 2 Cor. 7:1, 1 Pet. 1:18, Eph. 5:3-12
- We believe in the spiritual authority. God himself has established order in every area of our lives, and the church is no exception. God in scripture has clearly given us the structure and authority for the church. Christ is the head of the church and He mediates His rule through the shepherding of godly elders (pastors). These elders (pastors), having a high view of God and scripture, being devoted to the preaching, teaching, and practicing of sound doctrine, and being examples of personal holiness before the congregation, are responsible to lead the church. The Bible teaches that the congregation is accountable to the elders (pastors) and that the elders (pastors) are accountable to God. Therefore, all decision-making authority is vested in the elders (pastors), who shepherd the church.